Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Celebrating

 TJ graduated from Seminary
 Then he graduated from his E.M.T. program.
Yesterday, he graduated from high school.

After the graduation ceremony
we headed over to Market Street Grill
for lunch.

Much to my dismay,
Sheila tagged my birthday on to TJ's graduation celebration.
 I felt like this was TJ's day and his day only
but sometimes Sheila is bossy and said
TJ would share his big day.
 I was showered with love
a bouquet of sunflowers and a survival gift bag for our upcoming trip to the beach.
 Baylee surprised me with a sweet cupcake with a strawberry on top.
Then I shared a giant slice of chocolate cake
(otherwise known as "The Lady")

It was a good day.

5 comments:

Jen said...

I like The Lady, she's my kind of dessert.

Ellyse V. Girod said...

Check out that cake, huh?

sweet older sister said...

Very Nice day for you and TJ. Surrounded by your loving family.

sandyseashells said...

It was a great way to celebrate all things good.

and Sheila's a little bossy??
hmmm? I wonder where she gets that from? hahaha

Matt said...

Glad Sheila is bossy :) Love your hat and that cake looks so yummy! Can't wait to see you soon :)
*Also love the olds pics. Looks oh so glamourous!
Brandi