Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Picsa Is Back

Yes I now have the New Pisca and currently have photos from Sandy's camera card. I need a new camera to get my own photos. The picture of Ron fishing is a scanned photo.  Now I can scan old photos that are stored in lots of boxes in my closets.  The fisherman , Ron's photo, was mailed to me from Linda Beckwith. Her husband is Jim Beckwith, Sandy Wilmot's brother.  Jim and Linda lived in Minnesota by a lake and Jim was an avid fisherman.  We stopped to visit them on a returning trip from Indiana ( and the year we stopped to visit Curtiss when on his mission in Wisconsin.)  Jim took us fishing on the lake and cooked fish for us that evening.  As you can see it was a happy time. Jim passed on last winter ice fishing.  Linda had taken the photos of us and discover she had made duplicates for us which she just recently sent to me. I thank her for them. I especially like the one of Ron.

2 comments:

sweet older sister said...

Hooray for your new Pisca!

sandyseashells said...

Yea. Looking forward to more posts.